About me...

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM that also works part-time in a scrapbooking store and does custom albums and other papercraft-related items for clients. My son, born in early 2001, has multiple special needs and reminds us every day of what is really important. My daughter, born in late 2003, is growing up to be such a sweet, compassionate girl. They are definitely my most beautiful creations!

Friday

WOO HOO!

I am so excited (again!) And, once again it has to do with SCRAPPIN' GREAT DEALS!

Remember back in October when I applied for their design team? Well, at that time I was told I didn't make the team, but I came "this" close. Recently I started working p/t at the store, was a guest design team member for March, and have been talking with the owner about teaching classes. And, now I have received an invitation to join the design team! I had to think about it... for all of about 2 seconds! I have my hands on April's kit and I just have to say "You MUST come back and check it out on reveal day!" Oh, but I also want you to check back to my blog before then! :)

I have some things in mind for classes, but I will cover that in another post. For now, don't forget to check out the "12 hour" sale over at SCRAPPIN' GREAT DEALS! It ends tonight at 9pm. Maybe I will even be the one to fill your order!

No comments: