About me...

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM that also works part-time in a scrapbooking store and does custom albums and other papercraft-related items for clients. My son, born in early 2001, has multiple special needs and reminds us every day of what is really important. My daughter, born in late 2003, is growing up to be such a sweet, compassionate girl. They are definitely my most beautiful creations!

Monday

Here we go again!

Ok, so this is a STAR ALBUM that I made at a crop last month. They are SO MUCH FUN! Looks can be deceiving, until you open it up! And, the results are spectacular - if I do say so myself!
So, how do you make one you ask? You head on down to SCRAPPIN' GREAT DEALS on May 30th from 10am - 12:30pm, and I will show you how! The class is only $25 AND you will receive 10% off all store purchases for that day AND 50% off any one album purchase! Who could ask for more?!?!?
Now, the album we are doing will be with different papers, but I will post pics of it as soon as I can. Trust me... the papers are GORGEOUS! Make sure you check back here, or over at SGD!






No comments: