About me...

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM that also works part-time in a scrapbooking store and does custom albums and other papercraft-related items for clients. My son, born in early 2001, has multiple special needs and reminds us every day of what is really important. My daughter, born in late 2003, is growing up to be such a sweet, compassionate girl. They are definitely my most beautiful creations!

Wednesday

DIAPER CAKE EXAMPLES

All diaper cakes are custom made to your specifications, although I do have a few display cakes that can be purchased if you wish.
Cake prices depend on the amount of, brand and size of diapers used, and what is put "into" the cake. Some ideas are hooded bath towels, receiving blankets, sleepers, burp cloths, wash cloths, bibs, small clothes, socks, booties, toys, etc. The list could go on and on...
The retail price of the cakes shown range from $35 to $75. If you wish, you can give me a budget and I will work within that amount.
Towel cakes are also available. I will be adding a picture soon...
Please feel free to DROP ME A LINE using the link in the upper right hand corner of this page. Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the diaper cakes, very cute.