About me...

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM that also works part-time in a scrapbooking store and does custom albums and other papercraft-related items for clients. My son, born in early 2001, has multiple special needs and reminds us every day of what is really important. My daughter, born in late 2003, is growing up to be such a sweet, compassionate girl. They are definitely my most beautiful creations!

Tuesday

Are you looking for me?

I am currently updating this blog spot, so for the time being I would like to invite you to visit me over at www.carolwood.blogspot.com. I have pictures of my kits for sale, and diaper cakes on that blog. Check the sidebar under MY GALLERIES for the "Goodies for Sale" link. Or, for a direct link click here.
You can also drop me a line by using the link on the top right of this page.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope to be up and running here soon!

No comments: