About me...

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM that also works part-time in a scrapbooking store and does custom albums and other papercraft-related items for clients. My son, born in early 2001, has multiple special needs and reminds us every day of what is really important. My daughter, born in late 2003, is growing up to be such a sweet, compassionate girl. They are definitely my most beautiful creations!

Sunday

WOW and WOW again...

WOW! That's about all I can say. Driving home from swimming tonight, I had to drive around to the soccer field so that I could get a better look at the moon. It was GORGEOUS! Picture doesn't do it justice (maybe if I'd had my camera at said soccer field where the moon seemed larger and closer to the horizon than where it was when I got home.)

No comments: