About me...

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM that also works part-time in a scrapbooking store and does custom albums and other papercraft-related items for clients. My son, born in early 2001, has multiple special needs and reminds us every day of what is really important. My daughter, born in late 2003, is growing up to be such a sweet, compassionate girl. They are definitely my most beautiful creations!

Monday

My new true love!

So, I had a Wish List and at the top of it was a new camera. I have been using the same 4 mega pixel camera for the past 5 1/2 years, but find that now that I tend to use larger images on my pages, I wanted something more. I searched...and fell in love.
I've been saving since Christmas, and recently we sold an old 1928 Ford Model A. I think DH was tired of hearing me talk about the camera, because just hours after the car was towed away he told me to go buy it! I "heart" him so much.
So, without futher ado, here is my new baby...



I'm still learning all of the bells and whistles...and I fully intend to scrap some pages of the first few (awful) photos!

See you soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have the older version of this camera, carol and I love it!!!! I recommend it to everyone!!! You'LL LOVE IT!!