About me...

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM that also works part-time in a scrapbooking store and does custom albums and other papercraft-related items for clients. My son, born in early 2001, has multiple special needs and reminds us every day of what is really important. My daughter, born in late 2003, is growing up to be such a sweet, compassionate girl. They are definitely my most beautiful creations!

Monday

HERE IT IS!


The class info, I mean!
When: Feb 22, 2009 from 1 - 3pm.
Where: My place! Drop me an email if you need the addy, but I am in Southwestern, Ontario.
What: We will make 6 gorgeous coordinating greeting cards and a beautiful matching bag to take them home in...or present as a gift!
How much: $20 will be the class fee. Light refreshments will be available.
Pre-registration is required. Register early, as there are a limited number of spaces available.
This is also available for purchase as a kit, if the class does not work for you. Again, there are limited kits available. Cost is $18 per kit.

No comments: