About me...

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM that also works part-time in a scrapbooking store and does custom albums and other papercraft-related items for clients. My son, born in early 2001, has multiple special needs and reminds us every day of what is really important. My daughter, born in late 2003, is growing up to be such a sweet, compassionate girl. They are definitely my most beautiful creations!

Monday

BLOG CANDY!

Ok, a lot of you are visiting, but no one is leaving any comments! Not a requirement of course, but always nice to see who has stopped by! So, in celebration of my almost 200th visitor, I am giving away some blog candy. Still working on what that will be, but I have a few more visitors to see first to reach 200. So, leave a comment on this post and I will do a random draw after I see 200 people have visited! Good luck!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm bookmarking this blog too....sorry to have lost touch - looks like I have some catch-up reading to do here :)

Hugs.
Cathy